Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Take advantage of spares if you're in school.

I get ,on average , two spares every day at my jobs .A lot of people , I mean a lot of uncommitted gym goers I see almost every spare fooling around in the cafeteria eating junk.I mean come on! Don't be stupid, those spars are there for a reason ,so you can get things you need to get done, done!


If I need to workout that day and I have a spare I use those spares to go to the gym, not just to waste my time chasing butterflies, picking flowers and blazing. spares are so important, if you waste them , then you have to spend time after work when time really counts to get your workout in . Think about it, it's a given you will have to be at work for 8 hours or so .So then why not get stuff done so you don't have to worry about it.


Have a good training split.
if I had all the time in the world and someone offered me $100,000 a month to just train and diet and do whatever I want for the rest of the day, then of course I would make an amazing training split. Most people would love to just go to the gym and focus and train one body part super intensely or two smaller ones.The thing is, we don't have the time to do that , you have to compress your workouts into reasonable SPLITS that fits your schedule. Having one that fits as much as possible into a reasonable workout will save time.Think about it,if you had a training split that had you work one body part of two smaller parts every time, then that means a lot more trips to the gym when you can do it with less trips to the gym. And this means, you guessed it wasted time.

No comments: